It’s good to see spring in the air and with Covid restrictions relaxing hopefully brighter days ahead. We’d like to thank everyone for adhering to our Covid protocols over the past couple of years. We are maintaining our high levels of hygiene to ensure Sanctuary-by-the-sea continues to be a safe environment for everyone, including our most vulnerable clients. Below are a few updates and changes to our current salon protocols:
- Consultation forms only need to be completed every three months for each treatment. If required it will be emailed to you before your visit. We are relying on you to inform us if you have Covid symptoms and to follow the Government’s advice on self-isolation. Please contact us if you need to cancel an appointment, giving at least 24 hours where possible.
- Please inform staff of any changes to your medical history and contact information as track and trace is still required.
- Our therapists will continue to wear face masks. Given the close contact nature of our treatments we encourage you to do also.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter the salon, and wash if requested.
We will continue to fog treatment rooms and communal areas. Our disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses (including Covid19) allowing us to reintroduce some of our soft furnishings.
- Refreshments will be offered once again from April.
I hope these are welcome changes. Please contact us if you have any queries.